205 Easy St.
La Vergne, TN 37086
P: (615) 793-7011
The focus of our fellowship is to know Christ and to make Him known to others. To assimilate into this local family those added by the Lord. Growing both physically and Spiritually as we are changed day to day into His likeness.
Our vision is to be a Church Family who:
- Focuses on Relationships
- Assimilates In Love
- Ministers through Cooperation
- Invites for Participation
- Lives in Unity
- Yields to God's Spirit
The core values of our Church Family are these:
- We value the soul's of the lost (Luke 19:10)
- We value the Word of God (Deut. 6:6-9)
- We value the gift's of all God's People (Eph. 4:11-13)
- We value unbroken fellowship (I John 1:7)
- We value Corporate Worship (Heb. 10:25)
- We value God's Family (Psalms 133:1)
Four Key Questions For Constant Consideration:
- Who are we and what do we believe?
- What are our demographic possibilities for outreach?
- Does our church belong to God or to an internal controlling faction?
- If we believe we are living in the "end times", are we willing to work like it?
Service & Event Times
|Sunday School||9:45 AM|
|Worship Service||11:00 AM|
|KICK (During School Year)||5:00 PM|
|Youth Service/Fellowship||5:00 PM|
|Discipleship Classes||5:00 PM|
|Adult Choir Rehearsal||5:15 PM|
|Evening Worship Service||6:00 PM|
|Ladies Bible Study||7:00 PM|
|T.N.T Young Adult Bible Study||6:00 PM|
|Children's Choir||6:00 PM|
|Adult Bible Study||6:30 PM|
|Youth Bible Study||6:30 PM|