205 Easy St.
La Vergne, TN 37086
P: (615) 793-7011
Deacon Family Ministry
The Deacon Family Ministry is designed to minister to the spiritual, physical, and emotional needs of our church members and their families. Each deacon is paired with several families and reaches out to be a trusted resource to them.
Here are some of the ways that the deacons may be of help:
- Being a good listener
- Being a friend and encourager who demonstrates his love for you
- Praying for you and with you
- Providing support in a time of crisis
- Discussing questions about Miracle Baptist Church so you can be informed about any church activities, decisions, or plans that are of special interest to you
- Connecting you to other church members
- Discussing questions about your faith and walk with Christ
- Assisting you in finding ways to serve the Lord
- Rejoicing as you and your family share important achievements
You should be contacted by your deacon as we begin our ministry to you, and on a regular basis after that. If you have questions about this ministry you may speak with any of our deacons or the Pastor. If you are not sure of who your deacon is, you may click the following link to find your assigned deacon - Deacon Assignment List .
Please realize that this effort will not be perfect. Just as with each member of the body of Christ, the Lord has gifted us to serve in various ways, with both strengths and weaknesses. Be patient with us as we seek to follow the Lord in our ministry to you.
Service & Event Times
|Sunday School||9:45 AM|
|Worship Service||11:00 AM|
|KICK (During School Year)||5:00 PM|
|Youth Service/Fellowship||5:00 PM|
|Discipleship Classes||5:00 PM|
|Adult Choir Rehearsal||5:15 PM|
|Evening Worship Service||6:00 PM|
|Ladies Bible Study||7:00 PM|
|T.N.T Young Adult Bible Study||6:00 PM|
|Children's Choir||6:00 PM|
|Adult Bible Study||6:30 PM|
|Youth Bible Study||6:30 PM|